Engineered to be the best home sound studio power management system,
that loves to go out on gigs.
RS-4 Guitar Amp Power Conditioner, Surge Protector and Multimode Power Sequencer
- RS-4 is a power strip, 8-Outlet, 15 Amp, 2150 Joule Surge Protector, Power Conditioner, Power Sequencer with heavy duty Hubbell receptacles in a indestructible steel enclosure with a 17 foot power cord.
- Lifetime warranty, Made for musicians in USA.
- Ten years on the road. Proven performance. The 17 foot power cord allows you to place the RS-4 exactly where you want it. The RS-4’s large black steel power block has eight heavy duty Hubbell power outlets. Power enough for the whole band.
There are four red power status LEDs on top of the RS-4 quietly reporting their status, visible from anywhere on stage.
- RS-4 is a Surge Protector. The RS-4 has been tested and conforms to UL1449-4, with 2150 Joules comprised of ten red Littelfuse metal oxide varistors.
- The internal relays provide an additional benefit of off grid protection for your studio recording equipment when powered down.
- Built in U.S.A. Lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support.
What makes this power strip for musicians stand out?
Stop that annoying "Pop"
The RS-4 simply does this automatically, powering up or down all your equipment in the proper sequence every time.
Is Your Surge Protector UL 1449 Listed?
The RS-4 has been tested and conforms to current UL 1449 4th Edition safety standard for surge protectors.
Provides a cleaner sound
The RS-4 provides your valuable electronic equipment with clean, noise-free AC power. Consolidating all your gear and or your band’s gear into a single RS-4 will lower noise and reduce exposure to ground loops.
Why a Power Sequencer?
The RS-4’s power sequencer spreads the initial inrush current of your gear over four steps allowing you to power up far more gear, more safely than ever before.